President: Michael O’Connor
A NEW President has been elected to the Trawden Show and his first job will be to prepare the 30th-anniversary celebrations.
2018 will mark 30 years since the Trawden Show was reintroduced following its dissolution during the 1960s and the famous event now has a new President to oversee the celebrations of this significant milestone.
Michael O’Connor, founder and, until his retirement in 2012, Managing Director of Burnley-based financial planning firm Financial Affairs, will take over the role as Show President from Norman Robinson, who nominated Michael for the role at the annual general meeting in October.
Michael is a Colne Resident and has been a sponsor and a strong supporter of the show, attending nearly every show over the last 30 years.
Their Vice Presidencies include :-
- Personal Vice President’s Rosettes
- Entrance to the show ground
- Listing in the show Catalogue
- 1 show catalogue between 2 persons
- Entrance to the President’s Marquee
- Complimentary tea and coffee served from 10.30am
- Reserved seating at tables of 8 to 10
- 4 course luncheon prepared and served at 12.30pm
- Complimentary bottle of wine between 2 persons
- Free bar from 12 noon to 4pm
- Participation in the Presidents Raffle and Auction
- Seating in the Vice Presidents enclosure to view all the main ring events including the Grand Parade and Prize distribution
- Companies with 8 of more guests receive a free ¼ page advert in the catalogue or we can display your provided company banner provided in the main ring
All the above for the cost of £55.00/adult and £17.50/ Junior under 12, children not requiring food come free of charge.
If you wish to join the President on the day, he will be delighted to welcome you.