Each year well over 100 people become “Vice President’s” of the Show.
Their Vice Presidencies include :-
- Personal Vice President’s Rosettes
- Free car Parking
- Entrance to the show ground
- 1 show catalogue between 2 persons
- Entrance to the President’s Marquee
- Complimentary tea and coffee served from 10.30am
- Reserved seating at tables of 8 to 10
- 4 course luncheon prepared and served at 12.30pm
- Complimentary bottle of wine between 2 persons
- Cash bar from 12 noon
- Participation in the Presidents Raffle and Auction
- Seating in the Vice Presidents enclosure to view all the main ring events including the Grand Parade and Prize distribution
- The chance to Hob Knob with La Crème de la Crème of Pendle Society including yourselves of course.
All the above for the cost of £45.00/adult and £17.50/ Junior under 12, children not requiring food come free of charge.
If you wish to join the President on the day, he will be delighted to welcome you.